Here's what's covered:
- Quick answers to the major questions faced by board directors such as yourself
- Learn how to define the role of your organization: The space for where nonprofits and associations operate is a competitive one. Setting a unique space aside for the organization is critical with the demands of newer generations.
- How do you determine, measure and improve member/ supporter engagement and satisfaction? When supporters' engagement with the organization drops off, learn how to lead discussions towards a supporter base that becomes raving fans.
- The government, the public, our audience don't get it - what can we do to make an impact? Learn the unique niche strategies your organization can change the public dialogue and what your board can do today to begin seeing progress.
- Grow revenues and memberships: Learn the steps needed in your strategy to be more entrepreneurial as an organization so you can compete and win the race for members.
- Develop strong governance policies for succession planning: Set the rules clear for succession planning so that the strategies identified by the board are implemented over the long haul - long after the current board or staff have moved on to other endeavours.
- Ensure new board members learn the ropes: Set the way so that incoming board directors know their way and can contribute right out the gate.
- Get your board all on the same page: Have every board member understand their role in relation to the mission and strategy of the organization.
- Address the most common challenges of an underperforming board: Change the dynamic from boards that get "into the weeds" and whose leadership is weak to strong dynamic decision bodies.
Get Help With the SINGLE Most Important Governance and Strategy Challenges YOU Need to Understand and Master BEFORE Your Next Board Meeting